Apparently most of Cook’s diehard fans don’t mind 8 minutes of dead air in the middle of a track, but I’m not a “fan” — I heard a song I liked on the radio and so I bought the CD. Sorry, kids, but 8 minutes of dead air is excessive, unnecessary, and rude.
- @KCLS Outstanding book, glad you're recommending it to others. I learned so much more about what really happened from it 1 week ago
- @NWSSeattle "Never been Sept w/more than 2 90+ days"...yet. Knock on wood. 2 weeks ago
- @Space_Station @ISS_Research they don't land on water?? That looked like a hard landing on dirt 3 weeks ago
- @Space_Station @ISS_Research waching on NasaTV - the parachute "breathes" like a jelly fish, very cool 3 weeks ago
- @lemay c'mon autumn! I'm looking forward to complaining about the cold instead of the hat 3 weeks ago