Apparently most of Cook’s diehard fans don’t mind 8 minutes of dead air in the middle of a track, but I’m not a “fan” — I heard a song I liked on the radio and so I bought the CD. Sorry, kids, but 8 minutes of dead air is excessive, unnecessary, and rude.
- If Obamacare "fails", it's not like Obama loses and Trump wins -- it just means individual citizens suffer 1 day ago
- might as well... twitter.com/NickiHurren/st… 1 week ago
- Most #Heinlein books on kindle but not "Number of the Beast" - I wonder why? #sf 1 week ago
- @EssexKIRO7 Why does the city council believe it will withstand constitutionality challenge? 1 week ago
- Dear @kingarthurflour If I'm going to get multiple emails just because I look at a product pg and don't purchase, I'll stop visiting. TY. 1 week ago