Apparently most of Cook’s diehard fans don’t mind 8 minutes of dead air in the middle of a track, but I’m not a “fan” — I heard a song I liked on the radio and so I bought the CD. Sorry, kids, but 8 minutes of dead air is excessive, unnecessary, and rude.
- best rendition of nat'l anthem I've ever heard, by amazing singers from Ireland twitter.com/damianmcginty/… 1 day ago
- @mycandacejean great detective work, that was a fascinating story 2 days ago
- Just saw that #Timeless season 2 starts soon - very glad it came back #sf 2 weeks ago
- @TheTinkersPacks @KevinHearne the FINAL Iron Druid? No! 1 month ago
- RIP Ursula Le Guin, thank you for your gifts of imagination 1 month ago