Apparently most of Cook’s diehard fans don’t mind 8 minutes of dead air in the middle of a track, but I’m not a “fan” — I heard a song I liked on the radio and so I bought the CD. Sorry, kids, but 8 minutes of dead air is excessive, unnecessary, and rude.
- @MartiSchodt @TanyaHuff don't care about snackage, but I won't buy a dress without pockets. Or a skirt. Even yoga p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I just discovered that facebook has an option to "stop following this person's posts but still stay friends". Brill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @dianaschnuth Have had same problem. On same lines, "when did I change that smoke alarm battery", "which recipe did… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @OfficialNFLShop Y'know, hats could be labelled "adult" and "youth", instead of "men's" and "youth". It being 2017 and all. 3 weeks ago
- Astonishing and awe-inspiring - "Your smartphone has 240,000 times more memory than the Voyager spacecraft. And it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago