- @MartiSchodt @TanyaHuff don't care about snackage, but I won't buy a dress without pockets. Or a skirt. Even yoga p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- I just discovered that facebook has an option to "stop following this person's posts but still stay friends". Brill… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @dianaschnuth Have had same problem. On same lines, "when did I change that smoke alarm battery", "which recipe did… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @OfficialNFLShop Y'know, hats could be labelled "adult" and "youth", instead of "men's" and "youth". It being 2017 and all. 3 weeks ago
- Astonishing and awe-inspiring - "Your smartphone has 240,000 times more memory than the Voyager spacecraft. And it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: October 2008
I don’t mind telling you that I am really worried about this. The most coincidental and meaningless of encounters with Barack Obama can catapult one unwillingly into the glaring spotlight of international attention. And frankly, there is much of my … Continue reading
Maybe I’m a sap, but it made me happy seeing Andy and Opie fishing again, and Richie and Fonz talking about girls again.