I’m at the scene where the initial squad of keystone cops are trying to enter the building. When the lock-picking fails, they pull out the blowtorch. These are huge glass doors, in a huge glass wall. Glass breaks, dude – easy entry.
- best rendition of nat'l anthem I've ever heard, by amazing singers from Ireland twitter.com/damianmcginty/… 1 day ago
- @mycandacejean great detective work, that was a fascinating story 2 days ago
- Just saw that #Timeless season 2 starts soon - very glad it came back #sf 2 weeks ago
- @TheTinkersPacks @KevinHearne the FINAL Iron Druid? No! 1 month ago
- RIP Ursula Le Guin, thank you for your gifts of imagination 1 month ago