- @reece_norwood @Decreevy @oppstn @sewimperfect I agree, Reece, it's destructive and illegal and wrong. There's a ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @komonews your live feed camera operator really likes butts, legs, and bikes 5 days ago
- every rotary cutter replacement blade should include a complimentary bandage #sewing 5 days ago
- auto-play ads with no mute or pause means I leave your site @enews 5 days ago
- I wish @amazon would clearly label #MadeinUSA items. Even better - prominently label all items with "made in..." wherever 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2006
Some brilliant marketing genius has realized that aging issues will now be the next big opportunity. Instead of artificial holidays created around jobs and roles*, now we’re getting things like Menopause Awareness Month. Because we just noticed??? And what are … Continue reading
I’d hate to think my faint praise resulted in the first casualty of the new fall shows…but the coincidence cannot be overlooked.
I think Amanda (Beth Lacke) is a younger, more vulnerable version of Will and Grace‘s Karen (Megan Mullally). This is not a bad thing. Amanda is the most compelling character on Fox’s Happy Hour. Running a close second is Larry … Continue reading
Two of my favorite shows are Friends and ER — both of which I didn’t begin following until they’d been on for several seasons. In an effort to find new favorites without waiting several years to see how they do, … Continue reading
I’m sorry. We were wrong to do that to you. There is no excuse.
I watched the 2006 VMA show today (Tivo) and enjoyed it much more than I expected to. (Possibly due to Tivo…I FF’d through the acceptance speeches.) Somebody at MTV did an amazing job with the graphics that accompanied the presentation … Continue reading