- @KING5Seattle good news but your autoplay ads with no mute or pause are too obnoxious to read the story on your site 2 days ago
- I don't understand why so many people amplify messages from those they claim to despise. It gives them undeserved validation. 3 days ago
- @ActuallyNPH @Cigna I enjoy the "tv doctors" commercials though ("doctor pose!") 3 days ago
- @ActuallyNPH @Cigna "studies failed to find connection between periodic health evaluations in healthy people & redu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I'm voting for #direstraits for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2018 rockhall.com/vote 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: September 2006
Some brilliant marketing genius has realized that aging issues will now be the next big opportunity. Instead of artificial holidays created around jobs and roles*, now we’re getting things like Menopause Awareness Month. Because we just noticed??? And what are … Continue reading
I’d hate to think my faint praise resulted in the first casualty of the new fall shows…but the coincidence cannot be overlooked.
I think Amanda (Beth Lacke) is a younger, more vulnerable version of Will and Grace‘s Karen (Megan Mullally). This is not a bad thing. Amanda is the most compelling character on Fox’s Happy Hour. Running a close second is Larry … Continue reading
Two of my favorite shows are Friends and ER — both of which I didn’t begin following until they’d been on for several seasons. In an effort to find new favorites without waiting several years to see how they do, … Continue reading
I’m sorry. We were wrong to do that to you. There is no excuse.
I watched the 2006 VMA show today (Tivo) and enjoyed it much more than I expected to. (Possibly due to Tivo…I FF’d through the acceptance speeches.) Somebody at MTV did an amazing job with the graphics that accompanied the presentation … Continue reading