Tonight I came across Peggy Noonan’s article, A Separate Peace.I actually don’t know who Peggy Noonan is. I’ve heard the name, of course, I think she’s a columnist of some sort, but that’s about it. No clue whether she’s a “wingnut” or “moonbat”, which “them” she camps out with. Don’t want to know. Because it’s a good, thoughtful article. It feels honest. To summarize, “there’s a disturbance in the force.” Something’s coming. It’s cusp time, ladies and germs. And there’s a note of apprehension in her words that rings true and genuine.
- best rendition of nat'l anthem I've ever heard, by amazing singers from Ireland twitter.com/damianmcginty/… 1 day ago
- @mycandacejean great detective work, that was a fascinating story 2 days ago
- Just saw that #Timeless season 2 starts soon - very glad it came back #sf 2 weeks ago
- @TheTinkersPacks @KevinHearne the FINAL Iron Druid? No! 1 month ago
- RIP Ursula Le Guin, thank you for your gifts of imagination 1 month ago