- @KING5Seattle good news but your autoplay ads with no mute or pause are too obnoxious to read the story on your site 2 days ago
- I don't understand why so many people amplify messages from those they claim to despise. It gives them undeserved validation. 3 days ago
- @ActuallyNPH @Cigna I enjoy the "tv doctors" commercials though ("doctor pose!") 3 days ago
- @ActuallyNPH @Cigna "studies failed to find connection between periodic health evaluations in healthy people & redu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I'm voting for #direstraits for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2018 rockhall.com/vote 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2005
Tonight I came across Peggy Noonan’s article, A Separate Peace. I actually don’t know who Peggy Noonan is. I’ve heard the name, of course, I think she’s a columnist of some sort, but that’s about it. No clue whether she’s … Continue reading
Mena’s post yesterday on the problems they’ve been having with TypePad is honest, forthright, and caring. This is the type of transparency that helps build customer loyalty. I’m impressed.