- @reece_norwood @Decreevy @oppstn @sewimperfect I agree, Reece, it's destructive and illegal and wrong. There's a ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @komonews your live feed camera operator really likes butts, legs, and bikes 5 days ago
- every rotary cutter replacement blade should include a complimentary bandage #sewing 5 days ago
- auto-play ads with no mute or pause means I leave your site @enews 5 days ago
- I wish @amazon would clearly label #MadeinUSA items. Even better - prominently label all items with "made in..." wherever 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2005
Tonight I came across Peggy Noonan’s article, A Separate Peace. I actually don’t know who Peggy Noonan is. I’ve heard the name, of course, I think she’s a columnist of some sort, but that’s about it. No clue whether she’s … Continue reading
Mena’s post yesterday on the problems they’ve been having with TypePad is honest, forthright, and caring. This is the type of transparency that helps build customer loyalty. I’m impressed.