I caught the most delightful exchange on talk radio this afternoon. The topic on the show was about a man murdering three cops (back in 2003) and how he was a fan of “Grand Theft Auto”.The delightful part was a caller who began by saying, “There have been violent video games since the dawn of time…” Host, interrupting, “There have been violent video games since the dawn of time???” Caller: “Yes. Even back in the days of Atari…” At that point, I changed the station to avoid the verbal bloodshed I have no doubt was about to occur.
- best rendition of nat'l anthem I've ever heard, by amazing singers from Ireland twitter.com/damianmcginty/… 1 day ago
- @mycandacejean great detective work, that was a fascinating story 2 days ago
- Just saw that #Timeless season 2 starts soon - very glad it came back #sf 2 weeks ago
- @TheTinkersPacks @KevinHearne the FINAL Iron Druid? No! 1 month ago
- RIP Ursula Le Guin, thank you for your gifts of imagination 1 month ago